Wednesday 11 October 2017

HLS October ATC Challenge

Hello! Time for another challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!


Here is my inspiration for you


I smooshed my ATC with brusho. Once dry I stamped my images and words. The Eiffel Tower is part of a set that was inspired by my trip to the UK for the inaugural HLS Craft Retreat. I then went on to France and Spain. Well, next month I'm off again to the UK for the next fun craft retreat so this ATC is quite appropriate!

I've used  a white pen to add some highlights. This was very quick and easy to create!

          
I hope to see you at the challenge blog with your ATC ideas :)

1 comment:

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.